As winter is still kind of outside, no snow of course but the cheeks are still getting flushed from the minus temperatures make up brands like to make us dream of spring – I am already dreaming of all the flowers blossoming ☺
So let’s get through them new makeup collections and what’s going to be in for the next season …
- Dior – the first of all the Spring 2016 collections ‘Glowing Gradens‘, gorgeous flushed cheeks and glowing skin. The focus of the collection is on showing the natural beauty rather than masking it, the blusher is in really natural pink/coral colour to make the cheeks look really healthy and flushed. The skin is to appear healthy, colour reviving lip balms and the eyeshadows are the main pop of darker shaded colour with grey and taupe shades, or if you’re feeling spring like you can always go for a yellow toned eyeshadow or a simple pastel is there for you. Dior always gets it right, especially this collection, well done Mr Peter Phillips!
2. YSL – the focus is all on pastel colours, light pink blusher and pastel coloured nails along with eyeshadows and surprise surprise green and pink mascara. You can go with a pop of colour with the Hippie Green mascara, or just tone it down for a more romantic look with all so loved black mascara. Ultimate quick no-make up makeup, simple and ultimate beauty! Main colours are pastel pink, lilac and mint shade green – all so easily wearable and gorgeous, worth checking out!3. Chanel – never fails to disappoint, this time the collection is Riviera inspired with marine blues and orange/coral cheeks and bright lips with hints of red and fuchsia. It is inspired by it’s new beauty creator heritage from Italy, Lucia Pica.
4. MAC – Flamingo Park – loving the name! Plunge into the punchy pleasures of pink with scrumptious colours for eyes. Try a tempting twist on vibrant eye shadow with new Eye Shadow X 9: Flamingo Park, a pretty palette that’s sweetly chic!
5. RMK – has came out with a gorgeous collection this time, full of pinks and blues – you know baby pink and baby blue right? The main piece in the collection is the Circus Face Colour inspired by exactly what it’s called – a circus, this sounds and looks divine! 6. Giorgio Armani – however follows the trend for young looking natural skin, good skincare to make the skin glowing and a bold lip colour are in trend for the season! With their new skincare collection launching to provide you with all-day glowing makeup, radiant and flawless skin is what they aim for!
7. Dolce and Gabbana – is not one to miss, delicate rose pinks are always in especially when they come in such a gorgeous gold packaging! Neutral is one word which comes to mind when looking at the collection, the lipsticks are light enough to showcase the natural beauty of woman’s lips but at the same time you can tell that you have something on the lips and they’re not bare! The eyeshadows are ever so natural that you can create any make up with them, they’ll take you from day to night!
8. Bobbi Brown – this year is focusing upon the so fast coming Valentine’s Day, the focus is sweet pink and seductive red to suit anybody because you can’t simply go wrong with either! You can create a total look with a matching lipstick, lip gloss and a nail varnish!9. Tom Ford – how can forget about ever so craved Mr Ford?! His collection is targeted at everyone, you can go for a darker and bolder eyeshadow or quite a romantic and simple one; he knows we like to have a choice! The choices of finish are more on the shimmery side to gorgeously glitter in the spring sun ☺
10. Guerlain – strong focus for the collection is on their cult product, the Meteorites – gorgeous light pastel pearls to illuminate and colour correct your skin, believe me they do work magic on your face! The collection includes pinks, yellows, lilac, light green – all being colours of the cult product providing radiance for your skin ☺